Starting a New Year is not very simple for me. I’ve spent the last 2 weeks, really the last few months, reflecting pretty seriously on what my life is and supposed to mean. There are so many things that I would like to accomplish but rarely do I find the internal motivation to actually do them. As someone who has realized that external motivation, i.e., deadlines, numbers, visual and tangible progress – is what gets my motor running I need to devise a strategy that will help me get motivated to “Go Forth.”
For my own sake, I’m going to put in writing a few of the things that I hope I can make happen in 2011.
1. Find a new job.
2. Write more. My goal is Nano this year – for sure!
3. Get in shape. (duh!)
4. Participate in Ignite – Phoenix.
Things I’m looking forward to for 2011:
1. My trip to Europe in June.
2. Working on Book Reviews with my good friend and mentor!
3. Finding a new way to expand my mind.